My challenge to myself is that every day, from Monday to Friday, I will sew a complete article of clothing. Shall I say that again? Yes, sewing every day, and actually ending up with five new pieces to wear. I'm pretty sure I can do it, and then maybe I'll stop whinging to myself every morning about my paucity of things to wear.
So...the list, in no particular order:
- navy linen pants (already cut out and ready to go)
- brown lined skirt (also ready to go - except for the lining)
- yellow summer top (good to go, too)
- I think I have to do Sorbetto - what do you think? - seems everyone else has, and I can be a bit of a follower at times
- don't know about number 5 yet as I'm waiting for inspiration to spring during the week
Oh, and by the way, I received a lovely comment via Ravelry on my Urban Shells scarf from the designer herself, Katherine Crombie, and she is featuring my photo on her pattern page on Rav. That's nice.