- Lots of cuddles with the wee birthday Bear and quality time with Daughter1
- Lots of cuddles with ma minette and quality time with Daughter2
- Seam my purple cardi – a marinating, almost finished WIP which should have been my cardi for last winter (or was it the one before?) – it would be great to have it ready to wear this winter
- Finish Nutkins – I'm up to heel on sock 2, so it is within the realms of possiblity to get it finished
- Finish current beret – currently about half way there
- Make a bit of progress on my Tangled Yoke which is supposed to be my new cardi for this winter (ahem)
- Sew a top – I'm trying out a new pattern with stash fabric to see if it suits – I’m hoping the pattern is a winner, and just right for under a cardi for my winter work wardrobe – that is, if I ever get any cardies finished
Also on the list:
- Avoid chocolate
- Bake some Easter bread (any recommendations for a great recipe for something special?)
- Lunch and spin with my lovely spinny friends
- Listen to Juliet Stevenson read Charlotte Bronte’s sumptuous words in Jane Eyre
- Start watching The Tudors from the very beginning
- Enjoy the autumn sunshine on bushwalks with the dogs
Hmmm, it’s only 5 days off work. I wonder how much I will get done?
What are your Easter plans?