Saturday 1 March 2008

Some knitting

I didn't do too well on my self-imposed challenges in the Southern Summer of Socks.

One pair of Waving Lace Socks in Koigu (started before summer began)

One pair of plain old stocking stitch in glorious Tofutsies that the lovely rhonrhon brought back all the way from the States for me (started and finished during summer)

And one half of one pair of Yarn Harlot Earl Greys in Lorna's Laces, started in summer, but not yet finished (yes, I know it just looks like a bit of knitting sitting amongst the basil, but it will look more like a sock very soon).

Even though the girls over at Southern Summer of Socks appear to be granting a month's extension to summer, I still don't think I'll meet my challenges. Oh well, there's always next summer.



No comments: