Friday 27 December 2013

Another six months of socks

You may recognise some of the socks in this post from this post.  At least they're finished now.

Ahem.  I didn't quite live up to my self-imposed challenge of knitting a pair of socks for each month of the year. The first half of the year went well, with even an extra three pairs done!  So, although I slowed down in the second half, I still had a pretty good output overall, methinks.

July socks - Nice ribbed socks

August socks - Plain vanilla socks

Both of these crossed the ocean for xmas gifts for my favourite sister and her bloke.  

But by September I had realised that there were too many unfinished sock projects still on the needles, so I decided I'd have to spend the rest of the year finishing those I had already started.  I also finished these...



and these...

Mockery socks from June.

Which brings my grand total of hand knitted pairs of socks for the year to eleven - six pairs for me and five pairs for others.  Not too shabby at all.

No comments: