Wednesday 17 December 2008

Some summer sewing

So... I've started a little sewing for summer (love my Pfaff). After being seduced into parting with lots of dollars at A2F I planned to try a couple of outfits for ma minette. Her mama suggested that cherries are a nice xmassy print. I stayed up all night, having a perfectly lovely time, making this summery top and pants. Erk. Really don't like it. Too lairy. Isn't it? Too gaudy for a little one? Looks like jammies?
So tonight I've spent more time at the sewing machine, and produced this...
Better?

5 comments:

Hashi said...

I think they're both adorable!

Leah said...

I agree - both cute, although the dress is more to my taste :)

Michelle said...

I think they are both adorable. The first outfit is very flamenco-inspired, and it's apparently all the rage amongst the younger set these days!

Rhonda said...

I'm with the rest of your readers - I love them both. And I'm sure they will look really sweet once she has them on - please show us photos of them when she is modelling for us!

Sister Four said...

You know TLE will adore anything her Nettie makes for her...ESPECIALLY if it has cherries on it!